Character: radical 丿, 1 stroke
variant of 丿[piě]|
- 尺 chě/chǐ, one of the characters used to represent a musical note in gongche notation, 工尺譜|...
- 尽 jǐn/jìn, [儘]/[盡], to the greatest extent/(when used before a noun of location) furthest or extreme...
- 烬 jìn, [燼], ashes/embers
- 浕 Jìn, [濜], river in Hubei province
- 荩 jìn, [藎], Arthraxon ciliare/loyal
- 赆 jìn, [贐], farewell presents
- 迟 Chí/chí, [遲], surname Chi, late/delayed/slow
- 昼 zhòu, [晝], daytime
- 咫 zhǐ, 8 in. length unit of Zhou dynasty
- 沢 zé, Japanese variant of 澤|泽
- 呎 chǐ, foot (unit of length equal to 0.3048 m)/old form of modern 英尺[yīng chǐ]
- 庹 tuǒ, length of 2 outstretched arms
- 択 zé, Japanese variant of 擇|择
- 訳 yì, Japanese variant of 譯|译[yì]
- 釈 shì, Japanese variant of 釋|释
- 鈬 Duó/duó, surname Duo, Japanese variant of 鐸|铎, large ancient bell
- 駅 yì, Japanese variant of 驛|驿[yì]
Look up 乀 in other dictionaries
Page generated in 0.001712 seconds
If you find this site useful, let me know!