Character: radical 亠, 13 strokes
tóu, "lid" radical in Chinese characters (Kangxi radical 8)
- 擅 shàn, without authority/to usurp/to arrogate to oneself/to monopolize/expert in/to be ...
- 檀 Tán/tán, surname Tan, sandalwood/hardwood/purple-red
- 嬗 shàn, changes and succession
- 儃 chán, indecisive/irresolute
- 勯 dān, exhausted
- 澶 chán, still (as of water)/still water
- 羶 shān, rank odor (of sheep or goats)
- 膻 shān, [羴], a flock of sheep (or goats)/old variant of 膻[shān]/old variant of 羶[shān], rank ...
- 蟺 shàn, earthworm
- 襢 zhàn, unadorned but elegant dress
- 邅 zhān, not making progress
- 驙 zhān, (horse)
- 鳣 shàn/zhān, [鱣], see 鱔|鳝[shàn], sturgeon (old)/Acipenser micadoi
Look up 亶 in other dictionaries
Page generated in 0.001024 seconds
If you find this site useful, let me know!