Character: radical 刀, 6 strokes
to amputate one or both feet (punishment in imperial China)|
see also 五刑[wǔ xíng]
dāo, "knife" radical in Chinese characters (Kangxi radical 18)/see also 立刀旁[lì dāo pá...
- 前 qián, front/forward/ahead/first/top (followed by a number)/future/ago/before/BC (e.g. ...
- 剪 Jiǎn/jiǎn, surname Jian, scissors/shears/clippers/CL:把[bǎ]/to cut with scissors/to trim/to ...
- 谫 jiǎn, [謭], shallow/superficial
- 箭 jiàn, arrow/CL:支[zhī]
- 煎 jiān, to pan fry/to sauté
- 媊 qián, planet Venus in the morning
- 揃 jiān, shear
- 湔 jiān, to wash/to redress (a wrong)/name of a river
- 翦 Jiǎn/jiǎn, surname Jian, variant of 剪[jiǎn]
- 葥 qián, Rubus palmatus
- 鬋 jiān, to hang down (hair)
Look up 刖 in other dictionaries
Page generated in 0.002194 seconds
If you find this site useful, let me know!