Word: freq index 7813|
Character: radical 口, 7 strokes, freq index 2758
kǒu, mouth/classifier for things with mouths (people, domestic animals, cannons, well...
- 语 yǔ/yù, [語], dialect/language/speech, to tell to
- 唔 wú, oh (expression of agreement or surprise)/(Cantonese) not
- 悟 wù, to comprehend/to apprehend/to become aware
- 晤 wù, to meet (socially)
- 捂 wǔ, to enclose/to cover with the hand (one's eyes, nose or ears)/to cover up (an aff...
- 梧 wú, Sterculia platanifolia
- 衙 Yá/yá, surname Ya, office/yamen 衙門|衙门
- 圄 yǔ, prison/to imprison
- 龉 yǔ, [齬], irregular teeth
- 痦 wù, (flat) mole
- 鼯 wú, Petaurista leucogenys
- 俉 wú, see 逢俉[féng wú], to come across sth scary/to have a fright
- 啎 wǔ, obstinate, disobedient, intractable
- 寤 wù, to awake from sleep
- 峿 wú, name of a mountain
- 敔 yǔ, percussion instrument shaped as a hollow wooden tiger, with serrated strip acros...
- 浯 Wú, (name of several rivers in China)
- 焐 wù, to warm sth up
- 牾 wǔ, to oppose/to gore
- 郚 wú, place name
- 铻 wú, [鋙], hoe
Wú/wú, surname Wu, I/my (old)支支吾吾
zhīzhīwúwú, to hem and haw/to stall/to stammer/to mumble/to falter吾友 佑吾 支吾
zhīwú/zhīwu, to resist/to deal with, to respond evasively or vaguely/to elude/to stall诚吾 城吾 吾王 吾辈 吾儿 天佑吾 光吾 吾之 圭吾 维吾尔
Wéiwúěr, [維吾爾], Uighur ethnic group of Xinjiang正吾 郭光吾 汝至吾 吾祖 吾军 吾宁 吾爱诺亚 吾郎 泰格·吾兹
Look up 吾 in other dictionaries
Page generated in 0.007115 seconds
If you find this site useful, let me know!