Word: freq index 50938|
Character: radical 禸, 9 strokes, freq index 4915
Yu the Great (c. 21st century BC), mythical leader who tamed the floods|
Zhōng/zhōng/zhòng, China/Chinese/surname Zhong, within/among/in/middle/center/while (doing sth)/dur...
kǒu, mouth/classifier for things with mouths (people, domestic animals, cannons, well...
gǔn/shù, radical in Chinese characters (Kangxi radical 2), see 豎筆|竖笔[shù bǐ]
piě, radical in Chinese characters (Kangxi radical 4)/see 撇[piě]
mǒu/sī, old variant of 某[mǒu], old variant of 私[sī]
jiōng, radical in Chinese characters (Kangxi radical 13), occurring in 用, 同, 网 etc/see ...
- 属 shǔ/zhǔ, [屬], category/genus (taxonomy)/family members/dependents/to belong to/subordinate to/...
- 嘱 zhǔ, [囑], to enjoin/to implore/to urge
- 瞩 zhǔ, [矚], to gaze at/to stare at
- 龋 qǔ, [齲], decayed teeth/dental caries
- 楀 Yǔ, surname Yu/(arch. name of tree)
- 瑀 yǔ, (chalcedony)
- 踽 jǔ, hunchbacked/walk alone
Yǔ, Yu the Great (c. 21st century BC), mythical leader who tamed the floods/surname ...
Look up 禹 in other dictionaries
Page generated in 0.001868 seconds
If you find this site useful, let me know!