Word: freq index 51102|
Character: radical 虫, 10 strokes, freq index 3157
chóng, [蟲], lower form of animal life, including insects, insect larvae, worms and similar c...
Zhōng/zhōng/zhòng, China/Chinese/surname Zhong, within/among/in/middle/center/while (doing sth)/dur...
kǒu, mouth/classifier for things with mouths (people, domestic animals, cannons, well...
gǔn/shù, radical in Chinese characters (Kangxi radical 2), see 豎筆|竖笔[shù bǐ]
mǒu/sī, old variant of 某[mǒu], old variant of 私[sī]
chā/chá/chǎ, fork/pitchfork/prong/pick/cross/intersect/"X", to cross/be stuck, to diverge/to ...
yòu, (once) again/also/both... and.../and yet/(used for emphasis) anyway
zhǔ, "dot" radical in Chinese characters (Kangxi radical 3)/see also 點|点[diǎn]
- 骚 sāo, [騷], trouble/disturbance/rumpus/flirty/coquettish/abbr. for 離騷|离骚[Lí Sāo]/literary wr...
- 搔 sāo, to scratch/old variant of 騷|骚[sāo]
- 瘙 sào, itch/old term for scabies/Taiwan pr. [sāo]
- 慅 sāo, agitated
- 糔 xiǔ, to wash (rice etc)
- 颾 sāo, blowing of the wind
tiàozǎoshìchǎng, [跳蚤市場], flea market蚤
Look up 蚤 in other dictionaries
Page generated in 0.004949 seconds
If you find this site useful, let me know!