Character: is radical, radical freq index 155, radical 釆, 7 strokes
old variant of 辨[biàn]|
Mǐ/mǐ, surname Mi, rice/CL:粒[lì]/meter (classifier)
Mù/mù, surname Mu, tree/wood/coffin/wooden/simple/numb/one of the eight categories of a...
bā/xx, "eight" component in Chinese characters/archaic variant of 八[bā], one of the cha...
piě, radical in Chinese characters (Kangxi radical 4)/see 撇[piě]
- 释 shì, [釋], to explain/to release/Buddha (abbr. for 釋迦牟尼|释迦牟尼[Shì jiā móu ní])/Buddhism
- 悉 xī, in all cases/know
- 蟋 xī, cricket
- 窸 xī, disturbing noises
- 番 Pān/fān, surname Pan, foreign (non-Chinese)/barbarian/classifier for occurrences (of an e...
- 播 bō, to sow/to scatter/to spread/to broadcast/Taiwan pr. [bò]
- 翻 fān, [飜], to turn over/to flip over/to overturn/to rummage through/to translate/to decode/...
- 潘 Pān, surname Pan/Pan, faun in Greek mythology, son of Hermes
- 藩 fān, fence/hedge/screen/barrier/vassal state/Taiwan pr. [fán]
- 蕃 bō/fān/fán, see 吐蕃[Tǔ bō], variant of 番[fān]/foreign (non-Chinese), luxuriant/flourishing/to...
- 蟠 pán, to coil
- 幡 fān, banner
- 墦 fán, a grave
- 嶓 bō, name of a mountain
- 橎 fǎn, a kind of tree
- 燔 fán, burn/to roast meat for sacrifice
- 璠 fán, (gem)
- 皤 pó, white
- 磻 pán, name of a river in Shaanxi
- 繙 fān, to translate
- 膰 fán, cooked meat used in sacrifice
- 譒 bò, to promulgate/to spread
- 蹯 fán, paws of animal
- 鄱 pó, name of a lake
- 釉 yòu, glaze (of porcelain)
- 慭 yìn, [憖], injured/moreover/preferably
- 釈 shì, Japanese variant of 釋|释
Look up 釆 in other dictionaries
Page generated in 0.010121 seconds
If you find this site useful, let me know!