Word: freq index 49404|
Character: radical 隹, 13 strokes, freq index 3762
old variant of 雍[yōng]|
xiāng, [鄉], country or countryside/native place/home village or town/township (PRC administr...
tóu, "lid" radical in Chinese characters (Kangxi radical 8)
zhuī, short-tailed bird
- 臃 yōng, see 臃腫|臃肿[yōng zhǒng]
- 壅 yōng, to obstruct/to stop up/to heap soil around the roots of a plant
- 癕 yōng, old variant of 癰|痈[yōng]
- 蕹 wèng, water spinach or ong choy (Ipomoea aquatica), used as a vegetable in south China...
- 饔 yōng, (literary) cooked food/breakfast
yōngróng, natural/graceful/and poised悬雍垂
xuányōngchuí, [懸雍垂], uvula (biology)雍
Yōng/yōng, [雝], surname Yong, harmony, old variant of 雍[yōng]雍容华贵 毕雍 胡玛雍
Look up 雍 in other dictionaries
Page generated in 0.001424 seconds
If you find this site useful, let me know!