Character: radical 人, 3 strokes
archaic variant of 亼[jí]|
one of the characters used in kwukyel (phonetic "ra"), an ancient Korean writing system|
zhǔ, "dot" radical in Chinese characters (Kangxi radical 3)/see also 點|点[diǎn]
- 罖 xx, one of the characters used in kwukyel (phonetic "ra"), an ancient Korean writing...
- 覧 lǎn, Japanese variant of 覽|览
- 尶 gān, old variant of 尷|尴[gān]
- 擥 lǎn, variant of 攬|揽[lǎn]
- 轞 xiàn, vehicle for transporting prisoners
Look up 亽 in other dictionaries
Page generated in 0.001869 seconds
If you find this site useful, let me know!