Character: radical 厂, 8 strokes
old form of 崖 (cliff) and 涯 (bank)|
hǎn/chǎng, [廠], "cliff" radical in Chinese characters (Kangxi radical 27), occurring in 原, 历, 压 ...
guī, (old) jade tablet (a ceremonial badge of rank)
Tǔ/tǔ, Tu (ethnic group)/surname Tu, earth/dust/clay/local/indigenous/crude opium/unsop...
- 涯 yá, border/horizon/shore
- 崖 yá, precipice/cliff/Taiwan pr. [yái]
- 漄 yá, old variant of 涯[yá]
- 捱 ái, variant of 挨[ái]
- 睚 yá, corner of the eye/to stare
- 啀 ái, [嘊], to growl (of dog)/to bare fangs
Look up 厓 in other dictionaries
Page generated in 0.001435 seconds
If you find this site useful, let me know!