Character: radical 口, 7 strokes
Taiwan pr. [kuāi]
kǒu, mouth/classifier for things with mouths (people, domestic animals, cannons, well...
nèi, [內], inside/inner/internal/within/interior
jiōng, radical in Chinese characters (Kangxi radical 13), occurring in 用, 同, 网 etc/see ...
- 祸 huò, [旤]/[禍], old variant of 禍|祸[huò], disaster/misfortune/calamity
- 窝 wō, [窩], nest/pit or hollow on the human body/lair/den/place/to harbor or shelter/to hold...
- 锅 guō, [鍋], pot/pan/boiler/CL:口[kǒu],隻|只[zhī]
- 涡 guō/wō, [渦], name of a river, eddy/whirlpool
- 蜗 wō, [蝸], snail/Taiwan pr. [guā]/see 蝸牛|蜗牛[wō niú]
- 莴 wō, [萵], lettuce, see 萵苣|莴苣
- 剐 guǎ, [剮], cut off the flesh as punishment
- 埚 guō, [堝], crucible
- 娲 Wā, [媧], surname Wa/sister of legendary emperor Fu Xi 伏羲
- 脶 luó, [腡], fingerprint
Look up 呙 in other dictionaries
Page generated in 0.006095 seconds
If you find this site useful, let me know!