Character: radical 口, 9 strokes
to blame, to slander
kǒu, mouth/classifier for things with mouths (people, domestic animals, cannons, well...
ěr, ear/handle (archaeology)/and that is all (Classical Chinese)
- 辑 jí, [輯], to gather up/to collect/to edit/to compile
- 缉 jī/qī, [緝], to seize/to arrest/Taiwan pr. [qì], to stitch finely
- 葺 qì, to repair
- 揖 yī, to greet by raising clasped hands
- 戢 Jí/jí, surname Ji, to restrain oneself/to collect/to hoard/to store up/to cease
- 濈 jí, many
- 蕺 jí, Houttuynia cordata
- 楫 jí, [檝], oar (archaic), variant of 楫[jí]
Look up 咠 in other dictionaries
Page generated in 0.001185 seconds
If you find this site useful, let me know!