Character: radical 夂, 7 strokes
to butt (as horned animals)|
fēng/Fēng, [豐], luxuriant/buxom/variant of 豐|丰[fēng]/variant of 風|风[fēng]/appearance/charm, surn...
zhǐ, "walk slowly" component in Chinese characters/see also 冬字頭|冬字头[dōng zì tóu]
- 蜂 fēng, [䗬]/[蠭], variant of 蜂[fēng], bee/wasp, old variant of 蜂[fēng]
- 锋 fēng, [鋒], point of a spear/edge of a tool/vanguard/forward (in sports team)
- 峰 fēng, [峯], old variant of 峰[fēng], (of a mountain) high and tapered peak or summit/mountain...
- 逢 féng, to meet by chance/to come across/(of a calendar event) to come along/(of an even...
- 缝 féng/fèng, [縫], to sew/to stitch, seam/crack/narrow slit/CL:道[dào]
- 篷 péng, sail
- 蓬 Péng/péng, surname Peng, fleabane (family Asteraceae)/disheveled/classifier for luxuriant p...
- 摓 féng, wide/to sew
- 鏠 fēng, old variant of 鋒|锋[fēng]
- 烽 fēng, beacon fire
- 埄 běng/fēng, variant of 埲[běng], landmark used during the Song Dynasty (960-1279 AD)
- 綘 féng, variant of 縫|缝[féng]
Look up 夆 in other dictionaries
Page generated in 0.001423 seconds
If you find this site useful, let me know!