Character: radical 夊, 8 strokes
the name of the father of the Emperor Yao
zhǐ, "walk slowly" component in Chinese characters/see also 冬字頭|冬字头[dōng zì tóu]
rén/ér/r, [兒], variant of 人[rén]/"person" radical in Chinese characters (Kangxi radical 10), oc...
Tǔ/tǔ, Tu (ethnic group)/surname Tu, earth/dust/clay/local/indigenous/crude opium/unsop...
- 凌 Líng/líng, surname Ling, to approach/to rise high/thick ice/to insult or maltreat
- 陵 líng, mound/tomb/hill/mountain
- 棱 léng, [稜], square beam/variant of 稜|棱[léng], corner/edge/arris (sharp ridge formed by two s...
- 菱 líng, [蔆], Trapa natans/water caltrop, variant of 菱[líng]
- 绫 líng, [綾], damask/thin silk
- 鲮 líng, [鯪], mud carp (Cirrhina molitorella)
- 薐 léng, old name for spinach
- 堎 líng, mound/tomb
- 崚 léng, lofty (as of mountain)
- 庱 Chěng, surname Cheng/ancient area of modern day Danyang City, Jiangsu Province
- 淩 líng, variant of 凌[líng]
- 睖 lèng, to stare blankly/to glare
- 踜 lèng, to stumble/to slip/to fall
Look up 夌 in other dictionaries
Page generated in 0.002148 seconds
If you find this site useful, let me know!