Word: freq index 14165|
Character: radical 廴, 7 strokes, freq index 2191
rén, ninth of the ten Heavenly Stems 十天干[shí tiān gān]/ninth in order/letter "I" or R...
Shì/shì, surname Shi, member of the senior ministerial class (old)/scholar (old)/bachelor...
piě, radical in Chinese characters (Kangxi radical 4)/see 撇[piě]
yǐn, "long stride" radical in Chinese characters (Kangxi radical 54), occurring in 建,...
- 庭 tíng, main hall/front courtyard/law court
- 挺 tǐng, straight/erect/to stick out (a part of the body)/to (physically) straighten up/t...
- 艇 tǐng, vessel/small ship
- 霆 tíng, clap of thunder
- 蜓 tíng, see 蜻蜓[qīng tíng]
- 铤 dìng/tǐng, [鋌], ingot, big arrow/walk fast
- 梃 tǐng, a club (weapon)
- 珽 tǐng, scepter
- 筳 tíng, bamboo pole/spindle
- 綎 tīng, silk braided cord
- 脡 tǐng, brisket meat/straight
- 莛 tíng, stalk of grass
Look up 廷 in other dictionaries
Page generated in 0.005552 seconds
If you find this site useful, let me know!