Word: freq index 77913|
Character: radical 用, 7 strokes, freq index 4587
the Yongjiang river 甬江[Yǒng jiāng] through Ningbo 寧波|
abbr. for Ningbo
variant of 桶[tǒng], bucket|
(classifier) cubic dry measure (5 pecks 五斗, approx half-liter)
path screened by walls on both sides|
yòng, to use/to employ/to have to/to eat or drink/expense or outlay/usefulness/hence/t...
gǔn/shù, radical in Chinese characters (Kangxi radical 2), see 豎筆|竖笔[shù bǐ]
- 通 tōng/tòng, to go through/to know well/(suffix) expert/to connect/to communicate/open/to cle...
- 嗵 tōng, (onom.) thump/thud
- 蓪 tōng, Aralia papyrifera
- 痛 tòng, ache/pain/sorrow/deeply/thoroughly
- 勇 yǒng, brave
- 桶 tǒng, bucket/(trash) can/barrel (of oil etc)/CL:個|个[gè],隻|只[zhī]
- 捅 tǒng, to stab/to poke/to prod/to nudge/to disclose
- 涌 chōng/yǒng, [湧], (used in place names), variant of 湧|涌[yǒng], to bubble up/to rush forth
- 诵 sòng, [誦], to read aloud/to recite
- 恿 yǒng, [惥]/[慂], to urge/to incite, old variant of 恿[yǒng], old variant of 恿[yǒng]
- 俑 yǒng, wooden figures buried with the dead
- 蛹 yǒng, chrysalis/pupa
- 踊 yǒng, [踴], leap, leap
- 埇 yǒng, raised path
- 勈 yǒng, old variant of 勇[yǒng]
- 悀 yǒng, to be angry/to like/variant of 湧|涌[yǒng]
yǒngdào, walled-in path/paved pathway/canopied passageway/corridor/tunnel碧甬 甬
Yǒng/tǒng/yǒng, the Yongjiang river 甬江[Yǒng jiāng] through Ningbo 寧波|宁波[Níng bō]/abbr. for Ningb...
Look up 甬 in other dictionaries
Page generated in 0.001499 seconds
If you find this site useful, let me know!