Character: radical 冂, 7 strokes
velvetleaf (Abutilon avicennae), plant of the jute family|
jiōng, radical in Chinese characters (Kangxi radical 13), occurring in 用, 同, 网 etc/see ...
- 商 Shāng/shāng, the Shang dynasty, 16th to 11th century BC, commerce/to consult/quotient/2nd not...
- 熵 shāng, entropy (physics)
- 墒 shāng, the moisture content of the soil
- 謪 shāng, to consult/to deliberate/commerce
- 裔 yì, descendants/frontier
- 埛 jiōng, old variant of 坰[jiōng]
- 矞 yù, grand/elegant/propitious
- 橘 jú, mandarin orange (Citrus reticulata)/tangerine
- 潏 jué, to bubble up
- 燏 yù, radiance of fire
- 獝 yù, devil
- 璚 jué/qióng, half-circle jade ring, (red stone)
- 繘 yù, a well-rope
- 谲 jué, [譎], deceitful
- 遹 Yù/yù, surname Yu, follow/in accordance with
- 驈 yù, black horse with white legs
- 綗 jiǒng, variant of 絅|䌹[jiǒng]
Look up 冏 in other dictionaries
Page generated in 0.002303 seconds
If you find this site useful, let me know!