Word: freq index 24199|
Character: radical 卩, 5 strokes, freq index 4067
mortise (slot cut into wood to receive a tenon)|
4th earthly branch: 5-7 a.m., 2nd solar month (6th March-4th April), year of the Rabbit
variant of 卯[mǎo]|
old variant of 卯[mǎo]|
- 留 liú, [㽞]/[畱], old variant of 留[liú], to leave (a message etc)/to retain/to stay/to remain/to k...
- 溜 liū, to slip away/to escape in stealth/to skate
- 瘤 liú, [癅], tumor, old variant of 瘤[liú]
- 榴 liú, pomegranate
- 遛 liù, to stroll/to walk (an animal)
- 馏 liú/liù, [餾], to distill/to break a liquid substance up into components by boiling, to steam/t...
- 骝 liú, [騮], bay horse with black mane
- 蹓 liù, to stroll/walk a horse
- 熘 liū, quick-fry/sim. to stir-frying, but with cornstarch added/also written 溜
- 罶 liǔ, creel/fish basket
- 镏 liú, [鎦], lutetium (chemistry)
- 霤 liù, dripping of rain from eaves
- 飗 liú, [飀], soughing of wind
- 聊 liáo, to chat/to depend upon (literary)/temporarily/just/slightly
- 卵 luǎn, egg/ovum/spawn
- 孵 fū, breeding/to incubate/to hatch
- 毈 duàn, infertile egg
- 贕 dú, still-born chick (in unhatched egg)/variant of 殰[dú]
- 贸 mào, [貿], commerce/trade
- 柳 Liǔ/liǔ, [栁]/[桺], surname Liu, willow, old variant of 柳[liǔ], old variant of 柳[liǔ]
- 卿 qīng, high ranking official (old)/term of endearment between spouses (old)/(from the T...
- 铆 mǎo, [鉚], riveting
- 昴 mǎo, the Pleiades
- 峁 mǎo, round yellow dirt mount (in the Northwest of China)
- 泖 mǎo, still water
- 窌 jiào, cellar
- 茆 máo/mǎo, variant of 茅/thatch, type of water plant/(dialect) loess hills
mǎo, [夘]/[戼], mortise (slot cut into wood to receive a tenon)/4th earthly branch: 5-7 a.m., 2n...
Look up 卯 in other dictionaries
Page generated in 0.003055 seconds
If you find this site useful, let me know!