Character: radical 厶, 4 strokes
old variant of 肱[gōng]|
old variant of 宏[hóng]|
yī, one/1/single/a (article)/as soon as/entire/whole/all/throughout/"one" radical in...
mǒu/sī, old variant of 某[mǒu], old variant of 私[sī]
piě, radical in Chinese characters (Kangxi radical 4)/see 撇[piě]
- 雄 xióng, male/staminate/grand/imposing/powerful/mighty/person or state having great power...
- 宏 hóng, great/magnificent/macro (computing)/macro-
- 浤 hóng, sound of water surging
- 肱 gōng, upper arm/arm
- 吰 hóng, clang
- 竑 hóng, large/to estimate
- 纮 hóng, [紘], cord for hat/vast
- 翃 hóng, to swarm (of insects)
- 闳 Hóng/hóng, [閎], surname Hong, big/gate
Look up 厷 in other dictionaries
Page generated in 0.000888 seconds
If you find this site useful, let me know!