Character: radical 口, 13 strokes
kǒu, mouth/classifier for things with mouths (people, domestic animals, cannons, well...
Mù/mù, surname Mu, tree/wood/coffin/wooden/simple/numb/one of the eight ancient musical...
- 操 cāo/cào, [撡], old variant of 操[cāo], to grasp/to hold/to operate/to manage/to control/to steer...
- 澡 zǎo, bath
- 藻 zǎo, aquatic grasses/elegant
- 躁 zào, hot-tempered/impatient
- 噪 zào, [譟], the chirping of birds or insects/noise/clamor/buzzing/disturbance, variant of 噪[...
- 燥 zào, dry/parched/impatient
- 臊 sāo/sào, smell of urine, shame/bashfulness/to shame/to humiliate
- 懆 cǎo, anxious/sad
- 橾 qiāo/shū, old variant of 鍬|锹[qiāo], the hole in the center of a wheel accommodating the ax...
- 璪 zǎo, pendant of pearls on coronet
- 缲 qiāo/sāo, [繰], to reel silk from cocoons, to reel thread
- 趮 zào, easily provoked, hasty/fierce, cruel
- 髞 sào, high/imposing/eminent
Look up 喿 in other dictionaries
Page generated in 0.002079 seconds
If you find this site useful, let me know!