Character: radical 夂, 6 strokes
old variant of 降[jiàng]|
old variant of 降[xiáng]|
Yú/yú, [於], surname Yu, to go/to take/sentence-final interrogative particle/variant of 於|于[y...
èr, two/2/(Beijing dialect) stupid
jué, "vertical stroke with hook" radical in Chinese characters (Kangxi radical 6)/see...
zhǐ, "walk slowly" component in Chinese characters/see also 冬字頭|冬字头[dōng zì tóu]
- 降 jiàng/xiáng, to drop/to fall/to come down/to descend, to surrender/to capitulate/to subdue/to...
- 译 yì, [譯], to translate/to interpret
- 驿 yì, [驛], post horse/relay station
- 绛 Jiàng/jiàng, [絳], capital of the Jin State during the Spring and Autumn Period (770-475 BC), purpl...
- 峄 yì, [嶧], name of hills in Shandong
- 怿 yì, [懌], pleased/rejoice
- 洚 jiàng, flood
- 逄 Páng, surname Pang
Look up 夅 in other dictionaries
Page generated in 0.001644 seconds
If you find this site useful, let me know!