Word: freq index 18327|
Character: radical 女, 8 strokes, freq index 3710
I, your servant (deprecatory self-reference for women)
nǚ/rǔ, female/woman/daughter, archaic variant of 汝[rǔ]
Lì/lì, surname Li, to stand/to set up/to establish/to lay down/to draw up/at once/immed...
- 接 jiē, to receive/to answer (the phone)/to meet or welcome sb/to connect/to catch/to jo...
- 霎 shà, all of a sudden/drizzle
- 唼 shǎ, to speak evil/gobbling sound made by ducks
- 帹 qiè/shà, man's headband (arch.), kerchief covering head (arch.)
- 椄 jiē, to graft
- 翣 shà, wooden fan carried in procession
- 踥 qiè, to walk with small steps
qiè, concubine/I, your servant (deprecatory self-reference for women)妻妾
qīqiè, wives and concubines (of a polygamous man)/harem纳妾
nàqiè, [納妾], to take a concubine
Look up 妾 in other dictionaries
Page generated in 0.002155 seconds
If you find this site useful, let me know!