Word: freq index 54672|
Character: radical 尢, 6 strokes, freq index 4802
Yao or Tang Yao (c. 2200 BC), one of Five legendary Emperors 五帝[wǔ dì], second son of Di Ku 帝嚳
zhàng, measure of length, ten Chinese feet (3.3 m)/to measure/husband/polite appellatio...
Wù/wù, surname Wu, cut off the feet/rising to a height/towering/bald
yī, one/1/single/a (article)/as soon as/entire/whole/all/throughout/"one" radical in...
rén/ér/r, [兒], variant of 人[rén]/"person" radical in Chinese characters (Kangxi radical 10), oc...
- 烧 shāo, [燒], to burn/to cook/to stew/to bake/to roast/to heat/to boil (tea, water etc)/fever/...
- 晓 xiǎo, [曉], dawn/daybreak/to know/to let sb know/to make explicit
- 绕 rào, [繞]/[遶], to wind/to coil (thread)/to rotate around/to spiral/to move around/to go round (...
- 饶 Ráo/ráo, [饒], surname Rao, rich/abundant/exuberant/to add for free/to throw in as bonus/to spa...
- 翘 qiáo/qiào, [翹], outstanding/to raise, to stick up/to rise on one end/to tilt
- 浇 jiāo, [澆], to pour liquid/to irrigate (using waterwheel)/to water/to cast (molten metal)/to...
- 挠 náo, [撓], to scratch/to thwart/to yield
- 跷 qiāo, [蹺]/[蹻], to raise one's foot/to stand on tiptoe/stilts, variant of 蹺|跷[qiāo]/to raise one...
- 侥 jiǎo, [僥], by mere luck
- 桡 ráo, [橈], radius (anatomy)/bone of the forearm
- 骁 xiāo, [驍], brave/good horse/strong
- 娆 ráo, [嬈], graceful
- 蛲 náo, [蟯], parasitic worm/human pinworm (Enterobius vermicularis)
- 哓 xiāo, [嘵], a cry of alarm/querulous
- 峣 yáo, [嶢], high/steep/to tower
- 硗 qiāo, [磽], stony soil
- 荛 ráo, [蕘], fuel/grass
- 铙 náo, [鐃], big cymbals
Yáo, [堯], surname Yao/Yao or Tang Yao (c. 2200 BC), one of Five legendary Emperors 五帝[wǔ d...比尧 王尧
Look up 尧 in other dictionaries
Page generated in 0.002104 seconds
If you find this site useful, let me know!