Word: freq index 8903|
HSK 6 character: radical 山, 6 strokes, freq index 2978
old variant of 愷|
old variant of 凱
how? (emphatic question)|
jǐ, self/oneself/sixth of the ten Heavenly Stems 十天干[shí tiān gān]/sixth in order/le...
Shān/shān, surname Shan, mountain/hill/anything that resembles a mountain/CL:座[zuò]/bundled...
- 凯 Kǎi/kǎi, [凱], surname Kai, triumphant/victorious/chi (Greek letter Χχ)
- 恺 kǎi, [愷], joyful/kind
- 觊 jì, [覬], to covet/to long for
- 铠 kǎi, [鎧], armor
- 皑 ái, [皚], white (of snow etc)
- 剀 kǎi, [剴], carefully/moderately
- 垲 kǎi, [塏], dry terrain
- 桤 qī, [榿], alder
- 硙 ái/wéi/wèi, [磑], snowy white/pure white/spotless, see 磑磑|硙硙[wéi wéi], mill
- 闿 kǎi, [闓], to loosen/to open
kǎi/qǐ, [豈], old variant of 愷|恺[kǎi]/old variant of 凱|凯[kǎi], how? (emphatic question)岂止
qǐzhǐ, [豈止], not only/far from/more than岂能
Look up 岂 in other dictionaries
Page generated in 0.002198 seconds
If you find this site useful, let me know!