Character: radical 己, 12 strokes
one of the Eight Trigrams 八卦[bā guà], symbolizing wood and wind
ancient Chinese compass point: 135° (southeast)
jǐ, self/oneself/sixth of the ten Heavenly Stems 十天干[shí tiān gān]/sixth in order/le...
gòng, common/general/to share/together/total/altogether/abbr. for 共產黨|共产党[Gòng chǎn dǎ...
Jǐng/jǐng, Jing, one of the 28 constellations of Chinese astronomy/surname Jing, a well/CL:...
- 撰 zhuàn, [譔], to compose/to compile, variant of 撰[zhuàn]
- 僎 zhuàn, collect
- 噀 xùn, spurt out of the mouth
- 潠 xùn, spurt out of the mouth
- 簨 sǔn, cross-beam for hanging bells
- 馔 zhuàn, [籑]/[饌], old variant of 饌|馔[zhuàn], food/delicacies
Look up 巽 in other dictionaries
Page generated in 0.002147 seconds
If you find this site useful, let me know!