Character: radical 曰, 9 strokes
yuē, to speak/to say
bāo, archaic variant of 包[bāo]
yà, component in Chinese characters/archaic variant of 毫[háo]/archaic variant of 乙[y...
- 喝 hē/hè, to drink/variant of 嗬[hē], to shout
- 揭 jiē, to take the lid off/to expose/to unmask
- 渴 kě, thirsty
- 歇 xiē, to rest/to take a break/to stop/to halt/(dialect) to sleep/a moment/a short whil...
- 葛 Gě/gé, surname Ge, kudzu (Pueraria lobata)/hemp cloth
- 噶 gá, phonetic ga (used in rendering Tibetan and Mongolian sounds)/Tibetan Ge: languag...
- 擖 gě, scrape
- 轕 gé, confused/disorderly
- 竭 jié, to exhaust
- 褐 hè, brown/gray or dark color/coarse hemp cloth/Taiwan pr. [hé]
- 蝎 xiē, [蠍], variant of 蠍|蝎[xiē], scorpion
- 遏 è, to restrain/to check/to hold back
- 羯 Jié/jié, Jie people, a tribe of northern China around the 4th century, ram, esp. gelded/t...
- 谒 yè, [謁], to visit (a superior)
- 蔼 ǎi, [藹], friendly
- 霭 ǎi, [靄], mist/haze/cloudy sky
- 偈 jì/jié, Buddhist hymn/gatha/Buddhist verse, forceful/martial
- 堨 è, dam/to stop/check
- 愒 kài, to desire
- 暍 hè, hot
- 朅 qiè, to leave/to abandon
- 楬 jié, a peg/tally/score
- 猲 hè/xiē, frightened/terrified, short-snout dog
- 碣 jié, stone tablet
- 輵 gé, great array of spears and chariots
- 鞨 hé, buskin/name of a tribe/turban
- 餲 hé, spoiled/sour/moldy
- 鹖 hé, [鶡], crossbill/long-tailed pheasant
Look up 曷 in other dictionaries
Page generated in 0.003342 seconds
If you find this site useful, let me know!