Character: radical 火, 8 strokes
old variant of 炎[yán]|
Huǒ/huǒ, surname Huo, fire/urgent/ammunition/fiery or flaming/internal heat (Chinese medi...
- 嬫 róng, (used in female names)
- 鑅 héng, (onom.) for sound of bell (arch.)
- 嫈 yīng, attentively/carefully
- 甇 yīng, earthen jar with long neck
- 禜 yǒng, sacrifice
- 罃 yīng, earthen jar with long neck
- 膋 liáo, fat on intestines
- 謍 yíng, humming sound
- 醟 yòng, to drink to excess/dissolute
Look up 炏 in other dictionaries
Page generated in 0.003260 seconds
If you find this site useful, let me know!