Word: freq index 32579|
Character: is radical, radical freq index 20, radical 邑, 7 strokes, freq index 4360
kǒu, mouth/classifier for things with mouths (people, domestic animals, cannons, well...
Bā/bā, Ba state during Zhou dynasty (in east of modern Sichuan)/abbr. for east Sichuan ...
- 扈 Hù/hù, surname Hu, retinue
- 唈 yì, palpitation/short breathing
- 悒 yì, anxiety/worry
- 挹 yì, to ladle out/to dip/to pour out
- 浥 yì, damp/moist
- 裛 yì, to wrap and bind/damp/dripping/wet/a book bag
- 邕 Yōng/yōng, Yong river (Guangxi)/Nanning (Guangxi), city surrounded by a moat/old variant of...
- 嗈 yōng, to choke
- 齆 wèng, stuffy (nose)/nasal (voice)
- 廱 yōng, harmonious
- 灉 yōng, name of a river/sluice
Gāoyì, Gaoyi county in Shijiazhuang 石家莊|石家庄[Shí jiā zhuāng], Hebei
Look up 邑 in other dictionaries
Page generated in 0.002979 seconds
If you find this site useful, let me know!