Character: is radical, radical freq index 1000000, radical 鬲, 10 strokes
ancient ceramic three-legged vessel used for cooking with cord markings on the outside and hollow legs|
yī, one/1/single/a (article)/as soon as/entire/whole/all/throughout/"one" radical in...
ér/r, [兒], son, non-syllabic diminutive suffix/retroflex final
kǒu, mouth/classifier for things with mouths (people, domestic animals, cannons, well...
xià, old variant of 下[xià]
jiōng, radical in Chinese characters (Kangxi radical 13), occurring in 用, 同, 网 etc/see ...
- 隔 gé, to separate/to partition/to stand or lie between/at a distance from/after or at ...
- 融 róng, [螎], to melt/to thaw/to blend/to merge/to be in harmony, old variant of 融[róng]
- 嗝 gé, hiccup/belch
- 膈 gé, diaphragm
- 镉 gé, [鎘], cadmium (chemistry)
- 塥 gé, dry clay lump
- 翮 hé, quill
- 鬴 fǔ, variant of 釜[fǔ]
- 鬵 qián, big iron pot/cauldron/variant of 甑[zèng], rice pot
- 鬷 zōng, kettle on legs
- 鬻 yù, to sell, esp. in strained circumstances
- 鹝 yì, [鷊], pheasant/turkey/old variant of 鷁|鹢[yì]
Look up 鬲 in other dictionaries
Page generated in 0.004179 seconds
If you find this site useful, let me know!