Character: radical 又, 4 strokes
yòu, (once) again/also/both... and.../and yet/(used for emphasis) anyway
jiū, archaic variant of 糾|纠[jiū]
gǔn/shù, radical in Chinese characters (Kangxi radical 2), see 豎筆|竖笔[shù bǐ]
- 紧 jǐn, [緊], tight/strict/close at hand/near/urgent/tense/hard up/short of money/to tighten
- 坚 jiān, [堅], strong/solid/firm/unyielding/resolute
- 铿 kēng, [鏗], (onom.) clang/jingling of metals/to strike
- 鲣 jiān, [鰹], bonito
- 悭 qiān, [慳], stingy
- 肾 shèn, [腎], kidney
- 贤 xián, [賢], worthy or virtuous person/honorific used for a person of the same or a younger g...
- 竖 shù, [竪]/[豎], variant of 豎|竖[shù], to erect/vertical/vertical stroke (in Chinese characters)
Look up 収 in other dictionaries
Page generated in 0.001633 seconds
If you find this site useful, let me know!