Character: radical 人, 4 strokes
one of the characters used in kwukyel (phonetic "eo" or "sya"), an ancient Korean writing system|
bīng, "ice" radical in Chinese characters (Kangxi radical 15), occurring in 冰, 决, 次/se...
- 於 Yū/wū, surname Yu/Taiwan pr. [Yú], (literary) Oh!/Ah!
- 淤 yū, silt/river sludge/to silt up/choked with silt/variant of 瘀[yū]
- 瘀 yū, hematoma (internal blood clot)/extravasated blood (spilt into surrounding tissue...
- 菸 yān/yū, variant of 煙|烟[yān]/cigarette/tobacco/smoke, to wither/dried leaves/faded/wither...
- 唹 yú, to smile at
- 棜 yù, tray for carrying sacrificial meats
- 箊 yū, bamboo with thin/wide leaves
- 阏 è/yān, [閼], to block/to restrain/to control, see 閼氏|阏氏[yān zhī]
Look up 仒 in other dictionaries
Page generated in 0.000982 seconds
If you find this site useful, let me know!