Word: freq index 6381|
Character: radical 方, 8 strokes, freq index 2746
Fāng/fāng, surname Fang, square/power or involution (mathematics)/upright/honest/fair and s...
xx, one of the characters used in kwukyel (phonetic "eo" or "sya"), an ancient Korea...
bīng, "ice" radical in Chinese characters (Kangxi radical 15), occurring in 冰, 决, 次/se...
- 淤 yū, silt/river sludge/to silt up/choked with silt/variant of 瘀[yū]
- 瘀 yū, hematoma (internal blood clot)/extravasated blood (spilt into surrounding tissue...
- 菸 yān/yū, variant of 煙|烟[yān]/cigarette/tobacco/smoke, to wither/dried leaves/faded/wither...
- 唹 yú, to smile at
- 棜 yù, tray for carrying sacrificial meats
- 箊 yū, bamboo with thin/wide leaves
- 阏 è/yān, [閼], to block/to restrain/to control, see 閼氏|阏氏[yān zhī]
wū, (literary) Oh!/Ah!
Look up 於 in other dictionaries
Page generated in 0.008723 seconds
If you find this site useful, let me know!