Word: freq index 32420|
Character: radical 士, 4 strokes, freq index 4346
ninth of the ten Heavenly Stems 十天干[shí tiān gān]|
ninth in order
letter "I" or Roman "IX" in list "A, B, C", or "I, II, III" etc
ancient Chinese compass point: 345°
Shì/shì, surname Shi, member of the senior ministerial class (old)/scholar (old)/bachelor...
piě, radical in Chinese characters (Kangxi radical 4)/see 撇[piě]
- 任 Rén/rèn, surname Ren/Ren County 任縣|任县[Rén Xiàn] in Hebei, to assign/to appoint/to take up...
- 凭 píng, [凴]/[憑], variant of 憑|凭[píng], to lean against/to rely on/on the basis of/no matter (how,...
- 赁 lìn, [賃], to rent
- 荏 rěn, beefsteak plant (Perilla frutescens)/soft/weak
- 恁 nèn/nín, to think/this/which?/how? (literary)/Taiwan pr. [rèn], old variant of 您[nín]
- 絍 rèn, to weave/to lay warp for weaving/variant of 紝|纴[rèn], silk thread for weaving
- 鵀 rèn, hoopoe
- 淫 yín, [滛], excess/excessive/wanton/lewd/lascivious/obscene/depraved, variant of 淫[yín]
- 廷 tíng, palace courtyard
- 庭 tíng, main hall/front courtyard/law court
- 挺 tǐng, straight/erect/to stick out (a part of the body)/to (physically) straighten up/t...
- 艇 tǐng, vessel/small ship
- 霆 tíng, clap of thunder
- 蜓 tíng, see 蜻蜓[qīng tíng]
- 铤 dìng/tǐng, [鋌], ingot, big arrow/walk fast
- 梃 tǐng, a club (weapon)
- 珽 tǐng, scepter
- 筳 tíng, bamboo pole/spindle
- 綎 tīng, silk braided cord
- 脡 tǐng, brisket meat/straight
- 莛 tíng, stalk of grass
- 垂 chuí, to hang (down)/droop/dangle/bend down/hand down/bequeath/nearly/almost/to approa...
- 睡 shuì, to sleep/to lie down
- 锤 chuí, [錘]/[鎚], hammer/to hammer into shape/weight (e.g. of a steelyard or balance)/to strike wi...
- 唾 tuò, saliva/to spit
- 捶 chuí, [搥], to beat with the fist/to hammer/to cudgel, variant of 捶[chuí]
- 陲 chuí, frontier
- 棰 chuí, [箠], to flog/whip, variant of 棰[chuí]
- 厜 zuī, a mountain peak
- 埵 duǒ, solid earth
- 涶 tuò, variant of 唾[tuò]
- 硾 zhuì, iodide/to weight
- 腄 chuí, callus on the hand or foot/upper leg bone of horse or bird/buttocks
- 饪 rèn, [飪]/[餁], cooked food/to cook (until ready), variant of 飪|饪[rèn]
- 妊 rèn, [姙], pregnant/pregnancy, variant of 妊[rèn]
- 婬 yín, obscene, licentious, lewd
- 祍 rèn, old variant of 衽[rèn]
- 纴 rèn, [紝], to weave/to lay warp for weaving/silk thread for weaving/variant of 紉|纫, to sew/...
- 衽 rèn, [袵], (literary) overlapping part of Chinese gown/lapel/sleeping mat, variant of 衽[rèn...
rén, ninth of the ten Heavenly Stems 十天干[shí tiān gān]/ninth in order/letter "I" or R...壬辰
rénchén, twenty-ninth year I of the 60 year cycle, e.g. 2012 or 2072
Look up 壬 in other dictionaries
Page generated in 0.004397 seconds
If you find this site useful, let me know!