Character: radical 火, 8 strokes
old variant of 光[guāng]|
Huǒ/huǒ, surname Huo, fire/urgent/ammunition/fiery or flaming/internal heat (Chinese medi...
niàn, twenty, twentieth
yī, one/1/single/a (article)/as soon as/entire/whole/all/throughout/"one" radical in...
jiū, archaic variant of 糾|纠[jiū]
gǔn/shù, radical in Chinese characters (Kangxi radical 2), see 豎筆|竖笔[shù bǐ]
- 庶 shù, [庻], numerous/common people (or populace)/born of a concubine, old variant of 庶[shù]
- 遮 zhē, to cover up (a shortcoming)/to screen off/to hide/to conceal
- 蔗 zhè, sugar cane
- 鹧 zhè, [鷓], partridge/Francolinus chinensis
- 嗻 zhè, (old) aye aye!
- 嫬 zhē, old character used in female names
- 摭 zhí, pick up/to select
- 蟅 zhè, locust/Chinese ground beetle (Eupolyphaga sinensis)
- 蹠 zhí, metatarsus/sole of foot/to tread on
Look up 炗 in other dictionaries
Page generated in 0.001097 seconds
If you find this site useful, let me know!