HSK东西 Scripts Advanced Search Radicals [expand definitions]
Word: freq index 37700
[偷梁換柱] tōuliánghuànzhù lit. to steal a rafter and replace it with a column
to replace the original with a fake
to perpetrate a fraud (idiom)

Character Composition

Character Compounds

Word Compounds


Look up 偷梁换柱 in other dictionaries

Page generated in 0.028324 seconds

If you find this site useful, let me know!