Word: freq index 78013|
Character: radical 爪, 9 strokes, freq index 5625
it follows that
to change (into)
ancient unit of weight and money
zhǎo, "claw" radical in Chinese characters (Kangxi radical 87)
- 援 yuán, to help/to assist/to aid
- 暖 nuǎn, [㬉]/[煖]/[煗], old variant of 暖[nuǎn], warm/to warm, variant of 暖[nuǎn], variant of 暖[nuǎn], wa...
- 缓 huǎn, [緩], slow/unhurried/sluggish/gradual/not tense/relaxed/to postpone/to defer/to stall/...
- 媛 yuán/yuàn, beautiful (woman), a beauty
- 湲 yuán, rushing (water)
- 锾 huán, [鍰], ancient unit of weight/money
- 瑗 yuàn, large jade ring
- 谖 xuān, [諼], to deceive/to forget
Yuán/yuán, surname Yuan, therefore/consequently/thus/hence/thereupon/it follows that/where?...
Look up 爰 in other dictionaries
Page generated in 0.001420 seconds
If you find this site useful, let me know!